The European Council will take place in Brussels on 23 and 24 June 2022.
The European Council will discuss the wider Europe, Ukraine, EU membership applications from Ukraine, the Republic of Moldova and Georgia, economic issues, the Conference on the Future of Europe and external relations.
For more information on the EU Council website: click here
Eurovision News Events will have a have a standup position inside the Atrium of the Justus Lipsius building, on the upper mezzanine/balcony.
IFB: +32 477 99 79 18
The distribution of the Host pool signals in the TV and radio booths will now be managed by the European Council audiovisual press department. Please find below a technical overview of the EU Council signal distribution during Summits from now on:
· SDI Signals, both video and audio, will be made available via the usual SDI connections in the booths
· Please note there will not be a panel for local routing in the booths
· During operational days, all media need to request their signal routing in person to the technical crew who will be permanently available in the Matrix Room
· Anyone working for Radio will need to bring their own embedders/de-embedders to receive/send the audio via an embedded SDI signal
· For advance bookings please send a mail, clearly stating your request, to the following address: email@example.com
· This service will be free of charge.