Sports federations want maximum exposure through uncomplicated, streamlined agreements. Providing this is our specialty. Our Sports Rights team acquires and manages media rights for roughly 120 events per year (more than 500 days of competition).
They currently work with 27 sports organisers on an extensive portfolio running until 2017. This currently includes:
- 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ and the 2022 FIFA World Cup Qatar™
- International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) major event media rights in Europe and Africa for 2014–17
- Worldwide rights for the FIS World Skiing Cups in Austria
- International Skating Union (ISU) content increased from 27 to 133 events over four seasons, after the ISU made the EBU its sole European media partner
We spare you the labour-intensive legal work, and simplify access to essential rights. This reduces individual costs and saves time, as you only pay for the rights you need. With our strong reputation and guaranteed high visibility of events across many platforms, this makes life easier for both federations and broadcasters.
We offer you:
- Unrivalled industry know-how coupled with established relationships
- Re-selling of any rights which are surplus to broadcasters' requirements
- A more appealing offer to rights owners seeking the widest possible reach and coverage
- Collateral benefits, such as influence over scheduling of specific events at broadcast-friendly times
- A range of services for sports federations
Login to access our services
If you don't have an Eurovision.net account yet - please register here.
For further information please contact: