The Eurovision Song Contest will take place in Rotterdam starting with the opening night on 16 May to the semi finals on 18 and 20 May to the final on 22 May. Dutch and ESC officials have now confirmed that Dutch fans will be allowed to attend the event in limited numbers, so artists will be performing in front of a live audience. Eurovision News Events, EBU Radio and ESC hosts NPO, AVRO/TROS and NOS will offer a wide range of broadcast facilities from the AHOY Arena from 15 to 22 May.
Eurovision News Events, EBU Radio and Eurovision Song Contest hosts NPO, AVROTROS and NOS will offer a wide range of broadcast facilities from 15 to 22 May at the AHOY Arena.
· Exclusive interior live stand-up positions with a view of the stage (restrictions may apply to non-rights-holders, accreditation required)
· Live position inside the Delegation Bubble Area within easy reach of the artists for pre-arranged interviews
· Multi-format playout facilities
· Tailored broadcast solutions within Rotterdam with the help of local partners
· Technical access to Host Broadcast signal during Semi-Finals and the Grand Final (for rights holders only)
· Connectivity to the Eurovision Global Network
· Daily News Packages provided by EBU News Exchange crews (for members only)
· Fully equipped radio studio service with Visual Radio capabilities, live transmission, editing, up to 4 x mics, fixed and pan-zoom cameras, live transmission and/or file recording
· Self-operating radio studio slots
· Production assistance, including interview set-up, if your crews aren’t able to travel on-site
We look forward to working with you on this exciting event. Please send any questions and your requests to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org