The 65th edition will take place in Rotterdam. Thirty Five nations will compete in the two Semi-Finals on May 12 and May 14 with 10 successful acts from each Semi-Final joining the Big Five (France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom) and hosts the Netherlands in the Grand Final on May 16. Eurovision News Events, Euroradio and ESC Host NPO, AVRO/TROS and NOS are proud to offer a wide range of TV and Radio broadcast facilities from the Ahoy Arena from May 8 to May 16.
Eurovision News Events, Euroradio and ESC Host NPO, AVRO/TROS and NOS are proud to offer a wide range of HD TV and Radio broadcast facilities from the Ahoy Arena in Rotterdam from May 8 to May 16.
• Exclusive Interior Live stand up positions with a view of the stage
• Live position inside the Delegation Bubble Area within easy reach for the artists
• Exterior Live positions with a view of the Ahoy Arena
• Tailored broadcast solutions within Rotterdam with the help of local partners
* Fully equipped radio studio service
with Visual radio capabilities, live transmission, editing, up to 4 x mics,
fixed and pan-zoom cameras, live transmission and/or file recording
* Self-operating radio studio slots