The special meeting of the European Council will take place on Monday 30 and Tuesday 31 May 2022 in the Europa building in Brussels.
For more information:
Eurovision News Events is planning to have a standup position inside the Atrium of the Justus Lipsius building, on the upper mezzanine/balcony.
The distribution of the Host pool signals in the TV and radio booths will now be managed by the European Council audiovisual press department. Please find below a technical overview of the EU Council signal distribution during Summits from now on:
· SDI Signals, both video and audio, will be made available via the usual SDI connections in the booths
· Please note there will not be a panel for local routing in the booths
· During operational days, all media need to request their signal routing in person to the technical crew who will be permanently available in the Matrix Room
· Anyone working for Radio will need to bring their own embedders/de-embedders to receive/send the audio via an embedded SDI signal
· For advance bookings please send a mail, clearly stating your request, to the following address: email@example.com
· This service will be free of charge.