Senior Special Events Producer
Head of Special Events:
U.S. Inauguration and Womens March
January 19th - 21st
On Friday, January 20th, Donald J. Trump will be sworn in as the 45th President of the United States. Trump will replace Barack Obama in the White House following an inaugural ceremony that began with George Washington. President-elect Trump will be sworn in and take the Oath of Office on the steps of the U.S. Capitol followed by a lunch before he begins the parade down Pennsylvania Avenue, eventually ending up at the White House viewing stand.
Eurovision Americas is establishing extensive production and transmission facilities to enable coverage of this historic occasion, including:
- Multiple 2-camera switched stand-up positions from the Newseum roof terrace with a wide-open view of the Capitol for programme presenting.
- Multiple single-camera stand-up positions from the Newseum roof terrace with a view of the Capitol for presenting or correspondent stand-ups.
- Single camera positions from the Capitol steps, allowing correspondents to report from right beside the ceremony.
- Single camera positions from along the parade route.
- Single camera positions from Lafayette Park, across from the White House at the end of the parade route.
- Eurovision studios with live chroma key of the Capitol ceremony or the White House.
- Limited workspace at the Newseum for broadcasters basing their coverage from this location.
- Limited bookable workspace at Eurovision Washington.
- Worldwide feeds on the Eurovision network.
RatecardLog in to view ratecard
Priya Narahari or Sarah Lanningham at Eurovision Washington
Eurovision Live positions - Womens March on Washington
The Eurovision live positions are located on Independence Avenue, near 6th street. Please look for a white DCI truck and Eurovision sign.
For all correspondents doing lives with Eurovision you can pick up your credentials at the satellite truck.
Producers on site:
IFB Standup #1: +1-202-293-9371 (ask to be connected to IFB)
IFB Standup #2: +1-202-270-8290
In Crowd equipment: Video Cameras without tripods, small backpacks, and all smaller equipment permitted.
No large bags or tripods.
Address: 2000 M St NW Suite 300, Washington DC
When you arrive in the lobby, please tell the front desk that you are going to Eurovision on the 3rd floor
Outside of business hours, please call the Eurovision office from the box at the door, or call us from your cell phone at +1-202-293-9371
Contact (Eurovision MCR): +1-202-293-9371
Address: 1620 I (Eye) Street, Washington DC Please take the elevator to the 10th floor
On-Site producer: Juan Carlos Alvarez Contact: +1-469-263-2438
IFB: +1-202-331-8505 Coordination: +1-202-331-8505 For all live positions- please call the above IFB number and state your broadcaster name.
Chamber of Commerce:
Address: You will enter the Chamber through the rear entrance. The entrance is located off of I Street at the end of the alley next to the Blackfinn Restaurant. Once at the door, push the button to be buzzed in. We will meet you at the Guard’s desk just inside the door where you will sign in and be escorted to the roof.
If traveling to the Chamber via cab or other paid driver, use 1620 I Street as your destination address. That will drop you off at the Blackfinn Restaurant.
Note: All guests must sign in/out and be escorted to/from the roof so please allow for enough time before your live shot to get to the roof.
IFB Standup #1: + 1-202-466-8422 Coordination #1: +1-202-466-9701 On-site producer: Denise Fuzer Contact: +1-469-263-339
IFB Standup #1: +1-202-347-2456
Laser pointers - Mace/ Pepper Spray - Packages