Head of Special Events:
G7 Canada 2018
Quebec City, Canada
June 7th - 10th
The 44th G7 summit will be held on June 8 and 9, 2018 at the Manoir Richelieu in the Charlevoix region, Quebec, Canada. The G7 is made up of the seven G7 member states, Canada, Japan, Germany, Italy, France, the United States, the United Kingdom as well as representatives from the European Union. Canada is planning to use its presidency to seek a charter looking to adopt ambitious goals for plastics recycling and waste reduction. It is estimated as much as 8 million tons of plastics end up in the world's oceans each year.
Eurovision will provide live and edited material to the Eurovision News Exchanges.
EUROVISION Special Events in collaboration with AFP-Services will offer the following facilities onsite:
- Multiple standup positions in Quebec City. Additional Standup positions available for pool members from La Malbaie/ Charlevoix.
- Playout (with members own camera, player)
- Non-equipped workspaces with HB signal, wifi, and power and phone line. Additional dedicated internet also available for an additional charge.
- Connectivity to the Eurovision Global Network
Workspace for up to four people (enclosed or open) including table, chairs, power, access to wifi, and dedicated telephone line. Four incoming host broadcaster feeds plus access to CBS and AFP video on-site also included:
USD 1750 for the duration of the event (June 7th - 9th)
Dedicated internet: TBD
Deadline for workspace is Monday, May 7th at 3 p.m. EDT (1900 GMT)
Please send all workspace requests to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Will you need enclosed (booth) or open workspace?
- Signal format: PAL/ NTSC or analog (for radio)
- Will you need a monitor (USD 200)?
RatecardLog in to view ratecard
Please note all members of the media must apply for accreditation. The closing date for applications is May 18th, 2018. After this date no further applications will be accepted and there will be no opportunity to obtain accreditation on site at the Summit.
Please apply directly via the below link:
Sarah Lanningham at Eurovision Washington
The main press center will be located at:
Centre des congrès de Québec/ Quebec City Convention Center
1000 Boulevard René-Lévesque E
We can also offer standup positions inLa Malbaie/ Charlevoix for members of the pool.