Special Events Senior Producer
Youssef El Alfy
Head of Special Events:
G7 Canada 2018
Quebec City, Canada
June 7th - 10th
The 44th G7 summit will be held on June 8 and 9, 2018 at the Manoir Richelieu in the Charlevoix region of Quebec, Canada. The G7 is made up of the seven G7 member states, Canada, Japan, Germany, Italy, France, the United States, the United Kingdon as well as representatives from the European Union. Ongoing trade disputes and the potential summit between North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and President Trump will likely attract much of the focus of the summit.
Eurovision will provide live and edited material to the Eurovision News Exchanges.
EUROVISION Special Events in collaboration with AFP-Services will offer the following facilities onsite:
- Multiple standup positions in Quebec City.
- Standup positions available for pool members from La Malbaie/ Charlevoix. Please note a pool overlay is required to access these positions.
- Playout (with members own camera, player)
- Non-equipped workspaces with HB signal, access to AFP video, wifi, and power. Additional dedicated internet and phone lines also availble for an additional charge.
- Connectivity to the Eurovision Global Network
RatecardLog in to view ratecard
Accredited media representatives must pick up their accreditation badge in person at the G7 Summit accreditation office in Québec, located in the Salle Dufferin at the Hilton Quebec, 1100 Boulevard René-Lévesque Est, Québec, G1R 4P3. The Hilton Quebec is located next to the International Media Centre inside the Québec City Convention Centre. Photo identification will be required.
Accreditation office hours of operation
May 28 to June 1 – 07:00 to 19:00 local (1100 to 2300 GMT)
June 2 and3 (weekend) – 08:30 to 16:30 local (1230 to 2030 GMT)
June 4 and5 – 06:00 to 22:00 (1000 to 0200 GMT)
June 6 to 9 – 06:00 to 24:00 (1000 to 0400 GMT)
Sarah Lanningham at Eurovision Washington
International Media Center
Centre des congrès de Québec/ Quebec City Convention Center
1000 Boulevard René-Lévesque E
International Media Centre hours of operation:
- From 09:00 local (1300 GMT) on June 6 until 23:59 local (0359 GMT)on June 9
The Sub-Media Centre is located next to Le Manoir Richelieu in La Malbaie for media pool representatives only.
Sub-Media Centre hours of operation:
- June 7, 2018 – 12:00 to 21:30 local (1600 to 0130 GMT)
- June 8, 2018 – 06:30 to 21:30 local (1030 to 0130 GMT)
- June 9, 2018 – 06:30 to 21:30 local (1030 to 0130 GMT)
**Please note special credentials will be required to access this venue and you must ride a bus from Quebec City to access the site.
Main Coordination Number:
Producers on site:
Please send all booking requests to:
Quebec City/ International Media Center:
Eurovision Standup #1 IFB : +1-418-990-5758
Eurovision Standup #2 IFB: +1-418-990-5534
Eurovision Standup #3 IFB : +1-418-990-5522