Senior Special Events Producer
Head of Special Events:
Eurovision Song Contest 2018
05-12 May 2018
The Eurovision Song Contest 2018 will take place at the Altice Arena in the Portuguese capital Lisbon following Salvador Sobral's victorious rendition of the song Amar Pelos Dois at last year's edition in Kiev. The contest will consist of consist of two semi-finals on 8 and 10 May and a final on 12 May 2018.
Forty-three countries will participate in the contest, and Russia will return after their absence from the previous edition. For the first time since 2011, no country will be withdrawing from the contest.
Eurovision and RTP will team up to deliver exclusive content from the ESC from May 6 until May 12. The material will be available on the Eurovision News Exchange as well as via World Feed and World Link
EUROVISION Special Events and EURORADIO in close cooperation with Host RTP will offer the following facilities at the Altice Arena Press Centre from May 5 until the last feed on May 12:
- Exclusive Interior Stand up position for Live programme inserts with a view of the stage. Restrictions may apply to non rightsholders. Accreditation required.
- Stand up position for Live programme inserts with a view of the press centre. Accessible with P Press accreditation.
- Multicamera exterior Standup position for Live programme inserts with a view of the Marina
- Multi format Playout
- Very Limited amount of workspaces within Eurovision MCR structure,
- Open space @ press centre on first come first served
- Possibility to record HB signal during semis and final for rightsholders only
- Connectivity to the Eurovision Global Network
Tailored production and transmission packages available available upon request; Subject to availability at the time of booking. We will do everything to make them happen.
- EURORADIO interview rooms and MCR
EUROVISION Special Events
+41 22 717 2840
For TV unilateral queries and requests : Bruno Beeckman tel +32 494 60 43 11
For news and multilateral coverage : Suzane Fenster tel +41 79 244 65 52
For Euroradio please wtite to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for press/fan accreditation to the 2018 Eurovision Song Contest, the EBU is using a new online platform called Accredion. Press and fan accreditation for Eurovision 2018 will open on Monday 29th January 2018 and close on Friday 6th April 2018.