Special Events Manager:
74th Venice International Film Festival
30 August - 09 September 2017
The 74th Venice International Film Festival, organized by La Biennale di Venezia, will run at Venice Lido from August 30th to September 9th, 2017, directed by Alberto Barbera.
The aim of the Festival is to raise awareness and promote the various aspects of international cinema in all its forms: as art, entertainment and as an industry, in a spirit of freedom and dialogue. The Festival also organises retrospectives and tributes to major figures as a contribution towards a better understanding of the history of cinema.
The line-up of the next Festival will be announced during the official press conference to take place in Rome on 27th July (at Cinema Moderno, Piazza della Repubblica, 11:00 am).
EUROVISION Special Events, in cooperation with MH Eurovision Roma, is offering the following facilities onsite:
- HD/SD Standup position for Live programme inserts overlooking the red carpet
- HD/SD Playout (multi-format: P2, XDCAM, IMX, DVCam HDV, DVCPro)
- Limited number of non-equipped workspaces with HB signal (upon request)
- HD/SD Connectivity to the Eurovision Global Network
- Non Linear Editing with Editor
- ENG crew 1 x cameraman
- Special production and transmission packages available upon request.
The feedpoint is located at the Casino, next to the Palazzo del Cinema.
RatecardLog in to view ratecard