Special Events Senior Producer
Head of Special Events:
Eastern Partnership Summit
24 November 2017
The 5th Eastern Partnership (EaP) Summit will take place in Brussels (Europa building) on 24 November.
Heads of state or government from the EU member states and the six Eastern partner countries will look forward to future cooperation.
They will also take stock of what has been achieved since the last summit in Riga in 2015, focusing on the tangible benefits delivered to the citizens of the six Eastern Partnership countries.
The summit will discuss how to further strengthen cooperation in the four priority areas agreed in Riga:
- stronger economy: economic development and better market opportunities
- stronger governance: strengthening of institutions and good governance
- stronger connectivity: enhancing interconnections, notably in the areas of transport and energy
- stronger society: increasing mobility and contacts between people.
About the Eastern Partnership
The EaP was launched in 2009 to promote political association and economic integration between the EU and the six Eastern European partner countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, the Republic of Moldova and Ukraine.
More information on the EU Council website:
EUROVISION Special Events will offer the following facilities onsite:
- HD/SD Standup position for Live programme inserts
- HD/SD Playout
- Non-equipped workspaces with HD/SD Host Broadcaster signal
- HD/SD Connectivity to the Eurovision Global Network
- HD/SD FLEX Hybrid IP Connectivity to the Eurovision Global Network
RatecardLog in to view ratecard
EUROVISION Special Events
+41 22 717 2840
Producer on-site: Dounia Wolteche +32 474 67 39 11
European Council, Justus Lipsius building
rue de la Loi, 175
+32 2 281 05 05/06
Production Office: +32 2 281 05 01/02
Bookings: +32 2 281 05 03/04
IFB: +32 2 281 04 97
(Same number for all Stand-ups)
All Stand-ups located inside atrium on the mezzanine on the left hand side when facing the Council main entrance.